JLPT Practice Test N5 (Basic Level)
This course includes test questions from the last 11 exams, and you can try as many times as you want for 120 days.
JLPT N5 is basic level which requires understanding of basic Japanese to certain extent.
The test consists of language knowledge (kanji, vocabulary, grammar), reading comprehension, and listening comprehension. The answer time is the same as in the actual exam.
After the test, you can check the score and the answers so that you can understand your weaknesses and use it for your learning.
In this course you can:
- Get helped to learning the basics of Japanese vocabulary writing and pronunciation
- Practically learn kanji, vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, and listening comprehension for JLPT N5 acquisition
- Learn to use basic greetings and short, simple conversations used in daily life
This course is suitable for people as following:
- Those whose native language is not Japanese
- Those who is attending Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese at university
- Those who have learned hiragana and katakana to some extent
- Those who want to take JLPT N5
- Those who would like to study in Japan or work for Japanese companies
About the instructor
Online Japanese language learning service provided by LOCOBEE Inc.
In addition to the JLPT test preparation courses, we also offer original content such as homonyms and similar words that you can learn in a short time, hints for learning Japanese, and phrases often used in life and tourism.
We will continue to work on producing content useful for international students and employees.